Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'virgin' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Virgin Media - State of the Art Super Fast Service

I try to avoid sounding like 'Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells', but many will have experienced little or no broadband in recent weeks and wond…

Started by Domshaw

8 Jul 16, 2022
Reply by John Leeming

Tool to Monitor Internet Drop Outs?

I have been irritated for a long time by drops outs on my internet connection. It is happening again, lasting for 5-10 mins+ at a time, thi…

Started by Justin Guest

16 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Neil Ford

Broadband Internet is a firehose of crap into your house, facilitated by your ISP's router

ISPs are giving us quite flash internet/wifi routers for free. Well they seem free in that after a couple of years they don't want them bac…

Started by John McMullan

9 May 6, 2016
Reply by Chris Setz

Virgin Price Rise- What's The Skinny Mr Branston?

OK, am I the only muppet in Harringay that has been with Virgin for years and have just been slapped with a notice of a £4 rise in the NY?…

Started by Justin Guest

13 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Itsjono

Broadband / Fibre-optic Help on the Ladder

Hi all We are moving to the area next week and I am looking at sorting out a broadband package for a place on Lausanne Road. I am currently…

Started by Nanz

22 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Jonny

Monitoring Internet Performance

I know there have been a few discussion threads on the quality of the Virgin internet (both recently and historically). I have had a few is…

Started by Justin Guest

9 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Olly

Virgin Free Upgrade to 60MB Broadband

I just completed a rare log-in to my virgin account so I could configure my email for access on multiple devices (i.e. not to delete email…

Started by Hugh

25 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Neil

Virgin wifi problems

Hi All My Virgin wifi has been down for a couple of days.  I just called them and was informed that it will be out for 6 weeks while they u…

Started by Takaokagiejin

35 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by VBailey

More Virgin Trickery

Some more Virgin 'magicks': One good: one not so good First the good. In my ongoing quest to get a consistently decent internet connection…

Started by Hugh

15 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Yvonne

Grrrr.....Virgin

I used to sit back and wonder what all the fuss was about with Virgin. I've had them for years from Telewest days and they've always been f…

Started by Hugh

21 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Brenda

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service