Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'tv' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For sale - TV unit and ladder shelves and rattan shelving unit

A few bits of furniture for sale. For collection from Beresford Road.  Ladder shelves - £10. Solid painted wood. 180H x 55W x 32D Rattan…

Started by Theo

0 Dec 10, 2023

TV for sale - £50

Hi We're replacing our TV and wondered if anyone would be interested in our old one. It's a Toshiba 43U6863DB LED HDR 4K Ultra HD Smart TV,…

Started by Eve

2 Oct 17, 2021
Reply by Eve

32" LG Smart TV and Dell 24" monitor for sale

LG 32" Smart TV - £70 This is a great TV if you want something that's a bit more compact, or for a second room. It's an LG 32LN575V. A few…

Started by DrWhams

4 Sep 18, 2021
Reply by DrWhams

TV mounting service

I'm looking for someone to help mount a TV on the wall. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance! 

Started by Rehan

1 May 28, 2021
Reply by Dolomite Police

Panasonic 35" TV £30

Panasonic 35", flat screen TV with Freeview . I use an Amazon stick for Netflix. Width 90cm Height with stand 62cm Depth 9cm

Started by MicheleO

3 Apr 27, 2021
Reply by Hollie

Habitat wood TV stand £25

Habitat Wooden TV stand on casters.L. 110cm x D.40cm x H.44cm including wheels.Very good condition with shelf.Pick up from N19 on weekend A…

Started by MicheleO

2 Apr 16, 2021
Reply by MicheleO

FREE Samsung 32" flat screen TV

THis is the model number LE32C450E1W.  This TV has some lines at the top of the screen, and also the picture as a whole has faint horizonta…

Started by Gill.L-W

2 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by Gill.L-W

Philips 32” HD Flatscreen TV £50

Phillips 32” HD TV with numerous connections: HDMI, Scart, component, digital in/out and USB. Comes with remote control, manual and 2 x Sca…

Started by piolabar

0 Jan 2, 2019

WANTED: VGA COMPUTER SCREEN AND/OR TV

Two types of screens required. The notebook screen my girlfriend has is too small for editing working that needs to be done. We are lookin…

Started by Cian O Leary

3 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Cian O Leary

Free to collector: Fully working Sky+ HD box and remote

Hi there I have an old Sky+ HD box with remote and HDMI cable that we don't need any more (we got rid of the TV service last year). The box…

Started by Mat Rodger

4 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Mat Rodger

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service