Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'turnpike lane' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

weird rumbling/grinding noise near turnpike lane

I live on Mannock Road a couple of minutes east of the tube station. Overnight last Sunday/bank holiday Monday we started to hear a low rum…

Started by HB

2 Sep 13, 2022
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

When the boat comes in : XR 2019

Extinction rebellion started up this lunchtime with some poetry and modest crowds... See how it develops over the weekend...

Started by adamvietnam

2 Sep 7, 2019
Reply by Al

The Hub at Turnpike Lane - Rabbit Hutch Studio Apartments

Many people will have noted the large, ugly white building looking over Ducketts Common, which has just been completed. If it looks bad fro…

Started by Christopher Fowler

28 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Jez Phillips

Langham Road, Turnpike Lane

I'm brand new to this forum, but was impressed at the community spirit so I thought I'd join the network and gain some insight into the are…

Started by Dee

16 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Julie - WPRNW

The Hornsey Revolution, 1968

The former Hornsey College of Art on Crouch End Hill (Photo: Unknown) On May 28, 1968, students occupied Hornsey College of Art on Crouch…

Started by Hugh

12 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Moving to Harringay - Turnpike Lane

Hey guys, I am hoping you can give me some guidance and forgive me for posting on an issue which i know has been commented on a few times!…

Started by HST

1 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by abstractjuz

x

Started by Mrs McFly

3 Oct 18, 2013

Consultation on improvements to Wood Green and Turnpike Lane

Apologies if this has already been posted and I've missed it but there's a new consultation out on proposed Wood Green town centre improvem…

Started by Julia

1 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by paddyk

Looking for volunteer plasterer/builder help to enable an art project in Turnpike Lane

You may be aware of the Sustrans DIY Streets – Turnpike Lane/West Green project that has been going on over the last two years to improve t…

Started by Julia

2 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Julia

I Want To Recommend....Mauritian restaurant Le Chamarel

Instead of opting to go to Jashan on a Sunday evening with my family visiting for Easter, we had forgone the safe option and decided to try…

Started by Taz Gray

3 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Tilly

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service