Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'tramp' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wonderful Cheryl Lucas At Cafe Tramp This Thursday Evening!!!...By popular demand from our customers, Pop/Funk Diva Cheryl Lucas playing TWO evenings this week!

THURSDAY 24TH AUGUST and again, YES AGAIN!!...SATURDAY 26TH AUGUST!! We also have the very talented Acoustic Duo Maria and Wez playing on F…

Started by Cafe Tramp

0 Aug 22, 2017

IMPORTANT UPDATE: FRIDAY EVENING CHERYL LUCAS PERFORMING AT TRAMP 8PM AND ACOUSTIC DUO SATURDAY EVENING AND SUNDAY LUNCHTIME!

Come along and enjoy our special menu 3-courses for just £16.95 fine wines and entertainment! Great evening out.  361 Green Lanes, London,…

Started by Cafe Tramp

0 Aug 10, 2017

Tramp

Just back from an excellent meal at Tramp and can thoroughly endorse the new menu. We opted for fish (starters of gravadlax and squid, foll…

Started by Ian

1 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by DavidJ

Cafe Tramp - Has Anyone Been?

Just wondering if anyone has been to Cafe Tramp after all the pre-opening hype?

Started by Gabrielle Koonin

30 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Matt

Excellent Tramp Brunch

We had a superb brunch at Tramp last weekend. The eggs Benedict were the best I've had in a very long time and were presented beautifully.…

Started by TiffSchell

4 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Will

Cafe Tramp Opening Next Week

Cafe Tramp 361 Green Lanes, Harringay Cafe Tramp owner Haldun Ozdemir has kept us all on the edge of our seats for the best part of two ye…

Started by Hugh

40 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Robin2

Sneak Preview of Tramp's Amazing Menu

I've just been down at Tramp, helping owner Haldun, manager Andre and Chef Tushar with a wine tashting (hic). I'm not sure how much help…

Started by Hugh

33 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Vikram Dodd

Harringay's Second Bike on a Roof

Those of you who saw my photos in Blend a couple of years back may remember that they included a picture of a motorbike on a roof in the Wa…

Started by Hugh

8 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Pavlos

Another Peek at Harringay's Notting Hill Inspired Tramp Cafe

I got a call today from Harringay Traders Chair Shefik Mehmet with an invitation from Haldun Ozdemir, boss of Tramp Cafe down on the corner…

Started by Hugh

14 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Hugh

What happened to the new bar/cafe

Ages ago there were pictures i on this site taken inside a bar by Hugh I think of a bar/cafe  being built.  It was made of stuff taken from…

Started by hilary adams

17 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Maria Law

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service