Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to move to get into a good school?

Hi there, I know this is a popular subject amongst families - and I am looking for some case studies for a project I'm working on.  I need…

Started by Jo W

3 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by gabster

ROOM TO LET IN UMFREVILLE ROAD

We are looking for a housemate to share our lovely home on Umfreville rd, at the bottom of the ladder. We are 3 men and 1 woman in our late…

Started by Tessa Gillett

1 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Geraldine B

Room needed urgently

Hi  My friend is desperately looking for a room to rent.  He has to move out of his current place by 18th Dec and is looking for anywhere…

Started by bamako

0 Dec 7, 2014

Room to let on Ladder

I have a lovely bright newly decorated room overlooking the garden in my 3 bedroom house on Effingham Road. Its available now for one perso…

Started by bamako

0 Sep 3, 2014

4 Day 'Learn to Swim' Course

Places still available on our 4 day crash course - perfect to boost swimming confidence before a family holiday. Dates Thursday 24th July t…

Started by Selkie Swim School

0 Jul 11, 2014

Room offered to rent

Hi neighbours I have a nice double room to rent out if you know anyone who might be interested.  This can be short or long term (min one mo…

Started by Levi

7 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by klaud

Seeking room to rent

Our cleaner, Elena Petrova, is looking for a room to rent in the neighbourhood. She's really lovely, very decent and reliable and I'm sure…

Started by Hugo Read

0 May 15, 2014

Free Wardrobe and Shelving unit to collect - near Turnpike Lane

a lovely little 50s style wardrobe (155x76x45 cm)  and an IKEA shelving unit (190x35x38 cm) can be also used horisontally. please text or…

Started by Marina Cosmetatos

0 Sep 28, 2013

beautiful, bright and spacious 1 bed harringay ladder flat to rent from April 1st 2013

1 BED FLAT FOR RENT FROM 1ST APRIL, SADLY MOVING OUT AS WE HAVE FOUND A PLACE TO BUY. IT HAS BEEN A LOVELY HOME FOR THE PAST 18 MONTHS- BEA…

Started by Katy Bodkin

1 Aug 12, 2013

Is there any local Christmas carol services?

Hi I know its a bit early - but we are staying in London this year and wondered what stuff to do locally -we have a 1 year old, so stuff th…

Started by Marika

9 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Marika

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service