Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'the salisbury' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Salisbury rated as one of 16 most distinctive pubs in London

The author says: London pubs can want for space, but not The Salisbury up in Harringay. This magnificent Victorian building boasts not only…

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 20
Reply by alistairj

BBC Reports that Xi Jinping Should Visit The Salisbury in Harringay

In an article published on the BBC yestrrday, they report the recommendation that Xi Jinping and other foreign leaders should be brought…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by matt

Ain't the Old Girl Looking Grand These Days

Snapped this as I went by last night. Ain't the old girl looking fine these days.

Started by Hugh

7 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

Salisbury Night Bus Woosh!

Have you liked our Facebook page? We try to keep it updated with new activity on HoL, but we also add some material there that doesn't no…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Reviews of Jazz at The Salisbury

Drawing by Geoff Winston. Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved. Jazz is blossoming in the Harringay Spring. Continuing an inspired series…

Started by Hugh

1 May 24, 2012
Reply by Geoff

"Salisbury Pub to be converted to local restaurant" - just imagine

IMAGINE - I love Gokyuzu, but I also love The Salisbury - as things stand our pubs are more threatened than our restauants   Not so long a…

Started by Hugh

23 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Drum, dance, sing - an evening of fun, reeelaxation & letting go!

http://www.drumfun365.co.uk Have fun playing hand drums and a variety of weird and wonderful percussion instruments from around the world.…

Started by MICHELLE HOWARD

0 Jan 12, 2012

Harringay Christmas Tree Switch On Postponed

Rob Chau of Harringay Traders has just called me to ask me to let people know that tonight's Christmas tree lights switch on has been postp…

Started by Hugh

16 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Angela

Salisbury makes another top ten list

I seem to see the Salisbury cropping up all over the place in top X listings. This week it's been picked up by Flyadvisors.com and sits in…

Started by Hugh

6 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service