Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'thames water' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thames Water replacing pipes - any experiences/advice?

Has anyone had any experience with Thames Water's free pipe replacement? Apparently, we have a leaking supply pipe from the street which th…

Started by Robyn

2 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Robyn

Low water pressure on Warham Road

Hi, we are experiencing quite low water pressure on warham road. Anyone else experiencing this? If so please let Thames Water know. We just…

Started by Dominik

39 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Jimmy

New River Community Clean Up - give us a shout if you fancy joining in!

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

10 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Liz

New River flooded

The New River is so high it's running over the path at Finsbury Park and flooding the cricket pitch. I've never seen this before - does any…

Started by Julie

13 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Charlotte

New River Flooding Incident Last week

On 24 May 2016, a burst on a clean water main caused treated drinking water to discharge to the New River. This also caused part of the riv…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 May 28, 2016
Reply by EMC2

Kitchen Sink Waste - Routed to outside drain - Is this normal for victorian house or bad plumbing

Hi all, Thames water are doing a check on output drainage in Tottenham.  The said only rain water should be going into outside drainage. As…

Started by Glen Dsouza

10 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Glen Dsouza

Is it worth switching to a water meter?

Hi all I was wondering if anyone here has switched to a water meter and could share their experience. We're about to move houses and I've j…

Started by Milda Rami

21 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Milda Rami

New River 400th Birthday Party: Planning Meeting Tuesday 8PM

The New River is 400 years old next year and I've been digging around a bit over the past few weeks trying to find out what's planned  /…

Started by Hugh

35 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

New River Festival in the Making

The coldest meeting I've ever attended - outside at the Finsbury Park Cafe I joined a very well attended meeting this afternoon in Finsbur…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Misconnected pipes cause millions of litres of sewage to flow into our rivers daily

Not so long ago the issue of misconnected pipes on the Ladder was raised in a forum thread. The problem is that waste water, that should be…

Started by Liz

3 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by michaelw

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service