Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'textiles' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have any knitting or sewing that you could use some help with?

Do you have any knitting or sewing that you could use some help with? We run free repair Cafés in Tottenham (Broadwater Farm and Lordship R…

Started by Chris Setz

10 Nov 4, 2022
Reply by Chris Setz

Textile recycling in N4

Anyone know anywhere that will take textiles to be recycled? I have a lot of old linen, bedding, etc as well as some clothes that are too k…

Started by David

10 May 6, 2022
Reply by Alan Stanton

Textile recycling in N4

DUPLICATE POST - Site admin aware - left intact for tech team to view Anyone know anywhere that will take textiles to be recycled? I have a…

Started by David

0 May 31, 2021

Looking for a sewing machine to borrow or take off anybody's hands if not in use....

Hi there, I am looking to borrow or even better to take away anybody's unwanted sewing machine which has been gathering dust, hasn't been u…

Started by Taz Gray

10 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Green Lens Studios

SAVE THE DATE! - ANGEL CHRISTMAS FAIR FROM 8TH-9TH DECEMBER

Hi there fellow HOLERS, Please save the above weekend to come and visit the Angel Christmas Fair I am organising in the lead up to Christma…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Nov 5, 2012

Event for anyone interested in fashion, textiles, jewellery and accessories - This weekend!

Hi all, It's the third week of the October fair I have been organising at the Candid Galleries in Angel and this week opens with about 50 e…

Started by Taz Gray

1 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Brent Scott

October Art Fair in Angel 2012 (now in its 9th year!)

06-28 October 2012 www.candidarts.com Hi there, I am helping organise the Islington Contemporary Art & Design Fair for Candid Arts Tru…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Aug 3, 2012

Diamond Jubilee Fair at Bruce Castle 2012

Here are just a handful of photos I took of my stand at the Diamond Jubilee Fair at Bruce Castle. It was a very enjoyable day with the weat…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jun 8, 2012

Looking for any embroidery thread/knitting wool going unused/unwanted....Please get in touch!

Hi there, I'm looking for any embroidery thread or knitting wool going unused or unwanted for a textiles project I'm working on. Please get…

Started by Taz Gray

2 May 25, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

I am taking part at the Diamond Vintage Fair at Bruce Castle. Come and say hi.

As a local resident near the Bruce Castle Museum, I jumped at the chance of getting a stall to take part at the upcoming Vintage Fair to ce…

Started by Taz Gray

0 May 18, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service