Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'tax' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any idea how to get through to the Council tax department?

I need them to add some discounts to my account, but they've not replied to my emails in over a year. I am trying to avoid ringing them as…

Started by Park

4 Feb 17, 2023
Reply by Alan Stanton

Have Your Say - Council Budget Consultation 2021-2022

Comment on Early Ideas for Saving Proposals by Thursday 14 January 2021. Cabinet will meet in February 2021 to recommend a budget to Full C…

Started by Guy

1 Jan 7, 2021
Reply by Guy

Using higher council tax rates to reduce the number of vacant properties?

Something that Haringey could be looking at? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-46753012 And a little more detail here h…

Started by Michael Anderson

0 Jan 4, 2019

Judgement day … on Magistrates and LBH

THIS MORNING, with other members of the public, I attended the High Court for the Hearing of The Queen on the application of Nicolson v Tot…

Started by Clive Carter

43 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Accountant wanted for small business

Hello, My little business (one person, home based) is looking for an accountant to prepare and file company accounts and self-assessment re…

Started by abstractjuz

3 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by abstractjuz

No council tax paid on Wards corner by Grainger and TFL since 2008. Can this be true?

Wards Corner, N15 empty buildings. I have been told by my neighbour that Haringey Council have failed to collect any council tax on any of…

Started by clyde

31 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by David

How to pay 10% tax on £100,000 income

First, you need to be outside of PAYE and you need to be a freelancer. Essentially you are a one person limited liability company that cont…

Started by John McMullan

16 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Why is the Council Tax being collected over 10 months?

New bill arrived, 0% increase but the payments have increased - why?  Payment period April - January -10 months, why?  Earlier payment, mor…

Started by WightmanPaul

11 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by John D

Claims that a quarter of council tax is going on gold-plated council pensions

A QUARTER of all council tax is going to meet the soaring cost of the gold-plated pensions of town hall workers, it was revealed yesterday…

Started by Clive Carter

13 Jul 23, 2010

Can you reclaim you council tax?

Just saw this on www.moneysavingexpert.com re. reclaiming your council tax, and thought it might be worth posting it: http://www.moneysavi

Started by Anette

3 May 2, 2008
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service