Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'swap' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black wheelie bin swap

Anyone on the Ladder or Gardens want to swap a smaller black general waste wheelie bin for a larger standard sized 240L version? I want to…

Started by Bella

4 Feb 13, 2022
Reply by Maddy

Home swap - new eco-friendly two bedroom flat for grabs

Hello everyone  I am looking to swap homes with another council or housing association tenant. I have a great flat with two double bedroom…

Started by Jo

3 Jun 21, 2015

Books swap

Hi all! I'm new on the site so I hope this is in the right category. I was wondering if there is already a book exchange group in Harringay…

Started by Cosette P. Bocanegra

9 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Luci

THE FANTASTIC HARINGEY SEED SWAP

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Feb 19, 2015

Brewing equipment

Has anyone the full equipment for doing an all-grain beer brew? I'm wanting to move on from kit beers but I don't have room to store a full…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by cathy

Wanted: succulent plant cuttings

Has anyone any outdoor succulent plants (house leek/stonecrop etc) that I could take some cuttings from? I'm struggling to source some for…

Started by Sophie Smith

0 Aug 28, 2014

SEED SWAP SUNDAY

Sunday 16 February 2014,  2 - 5pm at Chances,  399 High Rd N17 6QN Bring seeds to swap – vegetables, herbs, fruit, flowers. Find out abo…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Feb 12, 2014

Seed Swap and Bank

Please help us with our efforts to support the creation of a Seed Bank here in North London. We're devoting Wednesday's Green on the Screen…

Started by Chris Setz

0 Jun 20, 2013

FREE! 2 hanging rails, Protein powder, and lining paper

Bit of a random collection, but I have the following going free if you can collect: - 2 new hanging rails for clothes. These are from Argos…

Started by Sophie Smith

6 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

Book Swap?

Hi. if you are anything like me you read a book and wonder what to do with it next. I hate the fact that they often gather dust and anre no…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by JulieB

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service