Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP NEEDED Online child protection

For my masters dissertation, I'm researching whether current methods for protecting children online are working. I'm looking for UK-based p…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Sophie Smith

Online child protection survey

I'm a digital professional studying for a Masters in Digital Communications from the Manchester business school (MMU). I'm undertaking a pr…

Started by Sophie Smith

5 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by David Barry

Councils told to drop personal questionnaires

FOR YEARS councils throughout Britain have been burning real money (taxpayers cash) in an extraordinarily useless way. The collection of re…

Started by Clive Carter

7 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

Council's Shaping our Future survey

I picked a copy of this up from a local children's centre and being a former research and statistics person dealing with consultation and s…

Started by Harringay

3 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Haringey garden survey

An online survey is being run by Haringey Council (Haringey residents only) about garden usage and, in particular, wildlife in gardens. The…

Started by Liz

3 Jun 24, 2010

Your street: quick survey

A subject very dear to my heart.I am reposting this from the excellent Neighbourhoods blog by Kevin Harris: Sustrans DIY Streets project i…

Started by Liz

2 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Adam

Update on Residents' Priorities Survey & Harringay Charter

I had a meeting with Nilgun Canver this morning with some surprisingly promising results. 1. She's asked me to present the results of the…

Started by Hugh

8 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Liz

Ah, that's why the Councillors weren't so keen on the website survey!

They've done their own. And.........mmmmm.........looks like everyone's pretty happy. Am I the only one who this passed by? This from Har…

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by fmw

Two More Councillor Responses on the Survey

From: Cllr Adamou Gina cc: Nilgun Canver et al Sent: 05 March 2008 13:35 Hi Hugh I hope you are well. I will discuss with the Neighbourho…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Liz

Carolyn Baker Responds to the Resident's Survey

Thank you Carolyn. It's great to feel that one of our councillors is interested in the residents' views (though I imagine you speak for Kar…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by PeterPiper

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service