Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'st ann's hospital' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

St Ann's Hospital, and the filming of Alan Bennett's play 'Allelujah'

In a wide-ranging article in The Guardian by its film editor Catherine Shoard she begins with the hospital's personal and local significanc…

Started by Gordon T

1 Feb 19, 2023
Reply by Mark

The Stables building at St Ann's

Who ever knew such a gem lay within Haringey! There has been a lot if filming at St Ann's Hospital  lately and I found the Admin Building o…

Started by VivY

14 Oct 8, 2022
Reply by Mac

Salisbury Mansions history

Hi all, I’m new to the site, and was wondering if anyone had any info on an old river which runs underneath Salisbury Mansions? My husband…

Started by Mac

11 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Hugh

Connect with Nature: Edible St Ann's: fruits and seeds - Free family foraging walk and seed planting

Still time to book onto our Connect With Nature session at St Ann's hospital tomorrow which this week looks at fruits and seeds. We'll see…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 18, 2021

Older Building, St Ann's hospital development, Victorian fittings etc

I saw this link to the new St Ann's Development in my Facebook feed earlier: https://consultation.chg.org.uk/st-anns-have-your-say?utm_sour

Started by Christopher Fowler

1 Apr 30, 2021
Reply by hhnrau

A walk around St Ann’s hospital

I’ve lived here for years & until the last few days had never visited the St Ann’s hospital site. If you’ve never been before, you MUST…

Started by Harringay 4eva

17 Feb 22, 2021
Reply by Chris Setz

Initial Plans for Development of New Medical Buildings at St Ann's

Whilst the exact nature of the residential development on the western part of the St Ann's Hospital site is yet to be determined, a new…

Started by Hugh

4 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Community Group Publish Radical New Plan for St Ann's Hospital Site

The community-led St Ann's Redevelopment Trust have just published their radical blueprint for up to 800 new affordable homes on the site…

Started by Hugh

4 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by tania

Dehumanising Harringay - another civic space bites the dusts

This morning's planning applications list brought a reminder about the partial demolition of St Ann's Police Station.  Whilst in many ways…

Started by Hugh

13 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Sarah Parker

Local Group Kicks off Community Planning Campaign for St Ann's Hospital

Half the St Ann's site is now empty and unused With the developer's axe coming closer by the day and fully half of the St Ann's Hospital s…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Pav

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service