Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'spurs' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spurs charge Haringey Council £33k for use of stadium as local food bank hub

This has been reported by Private Eye Magazine and comes as Billionaire owned football clubs continue to alienate themselves from their f…

Started by Remy Wasyluk

13 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by PeterPiper

Huge housing development proposed at 500 White Hart Lane

I would like to draw Haringey Online members' attention to the proposal that is currently going through Haringey Council's planning process…

Started by Sean Wallis

33 Jul 6, 2016

Let's bring in the Qataris! Good old Boris!

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/10/boris-johnson-qatar-world-cup-committee-invest-london Letters released under the Freedom of In…

Started by pamish

0 Dec 11, 2014

Spurs cashing in on development

Interesting article in the Guardian about Spurs having recently transferred the land they've bought up in Tottenham to an offshore company…

Started by Helen

21 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Gordon Curtis

Spurs go for the USA market - with US football.

Spurs plan to add NFL games to stadium design?  The fact that they set up the photocall indicates that it's more than a rumour. Just what w…

Started by pamish

2 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by pamish

It's the Our Tottenham street assembly today

IT'S OUR TOTTENHAM! - STREET ASSEMBLY Called by local residents' groups Saturday 6th July 12 noon  -  Seven Sisters tube Outside Wards Cor…

Started by pamish

5 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by pamish

Postcards wars

Out of my league - this postcard of 748 Tottenham High Rd just bid up to £306 on e*ay. [I didn't say Sold, as who knows if this will turn i…

Started by pamish

1 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Dermot

Tottenham to stay at White Hart Lane after leaving stock market

Tottenham intend to press ahead with plans to build a new stadium next to White Hart Lane after quitting the stock market today to raise…

Started by Hugh

7 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by JJ B

Tottenham Hotspurs say the team is leaving come what may

Levy says Spurs will leave White Hart Lane even if the club doesn't win the right to take over Olympic Stadium http://ow.ly/3KaTZ

Started by Rachella

11 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Ed Gorman

Spurs " serious about moving, not a bargaining chip at all"

David Lammy reports on his Twitter stream on his meeting re Spurs staying in Haringey. He says the move to Stratford is a " Decision based…

Started by Liz

35 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Paul Harvey

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service