Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'social' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet Up Tomorrow at Bruce Castle Museum - 1pm - Join us if you're free!

Hello HOLers! A few locals are meeting up to go and see the Rosalind Davis exhibition tomorrow at Bruce Castle. This is a social group for…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Aug 23, 2013

Folk Festival in Tottenham and Picnic - Meet up for Tottenham Art Group

The second of our monthly meet up this month will be to enjoy a small music festival organised by community folk who take care of the parks…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jun 1, 2013

Euroart Open Studios - Meet Up with Tottenham Art Group

Hello Everyone, Normally I only plan one meet up a month for the Tottenham Art Group to keep it manageable for everyone but will be putting…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jun 1, 2013

Thurs 30th May, 7pm - Social Meet Up For Locals

Hello hello, I wanted to let people know about an extra social meet up planned for next Thursday 30th May.  The Tottenham Art Group have te…

Started by Taz Gray

0 May 24, 2013

It's Ballet Night in Tottenham!

Come and join us this evening for some amazing contemporary ballet at Bernie Grant. A £75 Royal Opera House view for £15.00 in Tottenham. …

Started by Taz Gray

0 May 18, 2013

Gambling Commission responds to FoI request about research into social effects of FoB-Ts

LAST week the Gambling Commission responded to my Freedom of Information request about any research into the social effects of Fixed Odds B…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

FoBTs: research on the social effect of Fixed Odds Betting Terminals

THE Gambling Commission has this morning agreed to answer my question about research into FoBTs: 1. Has the Commission conducted any resear…

Started by Clive Carter

3 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by TBD

Which craft is practiced in social services?

Yesterday's Telegraph poses questions about the belief in witchcraft that exists in some African communities, and the turning of blind "PC"…

Started by Clive Carter

5 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Exclusive new members club to capture the unserved higher-end of the Harringay market

In what is probably the most audacious and ridiculous planning application of the year to date, we seen another 'traditional Turkish coffee…

Started by Stan

3 Feb 9, 2012

TODAY TODAY TODAY

If you are in the North London area pop along to the first seed planting session of 2012. TODAY TODAY TODAY N4 LIBRARY, Blackstock Rd. GRO…

Started by letsgoletsgrow

0 Jan 12, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service