Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'social' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New choir launching September - Finsbury Park Singers

Hello! I am launching a new friendly community choir this September. I founded and conduct two other choirs in London - Victoria Park Singe…

Started by Hannah Brine

3 Aug 11, 2018
Reply by Hannah Brine

Paint Pals- Paint Membership for not for profits and charities

Forest Recycling Project is a social enterprise that aims to enable community organisations, schools and low income families the chance to…

Started by Forest Recycling Project

0 May 2, 2017

QUESTION HARINGEY'S CHAOTIC DEVELOPMENT PLANS

Hi there lovely local people,  Here on Bradley Road, Wood Green, we're worried about Haringey's chaotic development plans. We're asking the…

Started by Cat Howarth

14 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Antoinette

Murder Mystery Night!

Can you create the case of the 'Moselle Mystery'? Pit your wits against Tottenham's  finest criminal minds. Sat 30th January 7.30 -10 pm a…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 Jan 19, 2016

Age UK Haringey Winter 2015 newsletter out now!

In this issue of silvertimes we continue our focus on Age UK’s winter Spread the Warmth campaign: providing simple tips about how to save…

Started by Age UK Haringey

4 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Age UK Haringey

Technology explained with no jargon and a nice cup of tea

I was delighted to have played a part in organising the successful EE Techy Tea Party last Tuesday at the EE store on Wood Green High Stree…

Started by Age UK Haringey

0 Sep 16, 2014

volunteer with your local vegbox scheme!

Hi there, I run Crop Drop - the local veg box scheme. We're less than 1 year old and we're a not-for-profit organisation that is, so far, m…

Started by Rachel Dring

4 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Rachel Dring

October Social tonight at Karamel Music Club - Tottenham Art Group

Hello, Quick post to let anyone interested know that the Tottenham Art Group are planning to have their October Social tonight at the Karam…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Oct 23, 2013

The Butler archive at Bishopsgate Institute

New addition at the Bishopsgate institution- a wealth of information on Joyce and Vic Butler who were both prominent politicians in Wood Gr…

Started by Ruth

0 Sep 18, 2013

3 things I did this week thanks to HoL

I recycled to another nice HoLiner some empty jars for her chutney-making thus freeing up some cupboard space.  I recycled to another stalw…

Started by Ruth

0 Sep 14, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service