Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'single' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Solid wood bunk bed for sale

Used but in good condition bunk bed for sale. Image attached of what it looks like brand new and assembled. We've got it as separate single…

Started by Georgina Hewitt

0 Apr 28, 2023

For sale - Single Sofa Bed Ikea Licksele Lovas. £10

Single sofa bed Ikea Licksele Lovas, barely used and always with a topper. I will also include the topper if required. The cover has a bold…

Started by Gillian Price

0 Aug 4, 2022

Beds for Sale/Giveaway

Wanting to sell, or give to someone who needs them, this set of single beds. One stores below the other and both bases and mattresses are i…

Started by Gaby Dale Leal

0 Sep 25, 2020

Two Single Mattresses - Free to collect

Two unused single spring mattresses free to collect (one or both). Or If anyone knows of a local charity that would collect, please let me…

Started by Kieran

0 Jun 11, 2020

Free single bed base, metal, 'bed in a box'

Partially dismantled metal single bed base. Easy to store for use with visitors. Comes with all the 'nuts and bolts' and instructions. Very…

Started by Gillian Price

2 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Gillian Price

Lovely single room in stylish Edwardian house with beautiful garden to let.

I have a newly decorated and sunny single room with wooden floors and Victorian fireplace to let in my large Edwardian house which is styli…

Started by Mandy Rowland

0 Jul 18, 2018

Single room - Muswell Hill n10

The room comes fully furnished ( bed, chest of draws, shelves and wardrobe).The local area includes has plenty of places to eat, drink and…

Started by Andy horsfall

0 Nov 22, 2016

Female looking for a room to rent in Wood Green, Bounds Green, Crouch End, Muswell Hill or nearby.

A female friend is in urgent need of a room to rent as her present home is unsatisfactory.  She can pay up to £115 a week. Less would be b…

Started by Neil

0 Dec 3, 2015

Child's bed frame with ladder and playhouse

Child's mid-height single bedframe with tent playhouse (two plastic Windows and a door) and three storage pockets for sale. Used but in goo…

Started by Elle Mills

5 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Elle Mills

Fold up single Z Bed wanted

Does anyone have a Z Bed they no longer use and would like to sell?

Started by Cat

4 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Ben Benim

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service