Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'shed' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a small garden shed!

Hi,  I'm looking for a small garden shed! Around 4ftx3ft is possible but open to other sizes!  Thanks!

Started by Hannah Sherwood

0 Mar 17, 2022

Recommended handyman/builder for garden shed repair?

Hello - I’m looking for recommendations of people you’ve used to do work on a garden shed. In our case, there’s some carpentry to repair ex…

Started by Ladderish

2 Apr 15, 2021
Reply by Kate

GONE...Plastic Keter Garden Storage Box For Sale - £40

This has gone now sorry... Hey folks,  I am selling my Keter garden storage box.  It is used but still in very good condition (although cur…

Started by Helen New

7 Oct 9, 2020
Reply by Amanda terroni

Large Garden Shed and Greenhouse to 'collect'

I have a large garden shed that I am going tu get rid of and just though someone might want to have it - you would need to dismantle it and…

Started by HyacinthGirl

5 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Justin Guest

Garden Shed Groundwork - Reccomendations

Hello! I wondered if anyone has had experience of preparing their garden for a fairly large shed? I'm looking for a cost effective way of l…

Started by Beth Buchanan

4 Jun 19, 2019
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Looking for a garden shed - new and used

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a garden shed - new or used - approx 6ft x 8ft or smaller. Does anyone have one they want to get rid of or can…

Started by Lydia

0 Nov 11, 2018

Anyone selling a SHED?

We are looking for a shed that is about 6x4 and ideally has a pent roof. Look forward to hearing from you! BW Jo

Started by Jo Bates

0 Aug 21, 2017

Haringey Shed Inclusive Theatre for young people

Many of you will be familiar with the wonderful work that Haringey Shed does for many young people. Haringey Shed is an inclusive theatre a…

Started by Lindsay Fowler

0 Aug 9, 2017

FREE roofing felt for garden shed

I've got a roll of roofing felt left over from when we had our shed roof replaced. Free to anyone who wants to collect from Frobisher Road.

Started by Celia Goddard

2 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by EMC2

Free shed/wendy house

Free shed/wendy house. Wood is in very good condition. One of the plastic windows has fallen out and broken since I took it apart, but it w…

Started by Mark Smith

5 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Pat

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service