Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'seven sisters market' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Might the Latin Market be saved?

The webs this morning yielded a sign of hope for those who've been campagining to save the Latin Market in Seven Sisters. 

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 27, 2021
Reply by ingo pless

Wards Corner - The latest

Sadly, under the much-abused misnomer of  ‘ Seven Sisters Regeneration ’  Haringey Council is pushing ahead with the ill-conceived plans to…

Started by pamish

7 Aug 7, 2021
Reply by JJ B

Aditya Chakrabortty on How the Latin Market Fiasco Shows Haringey Labour is Out of Touch

Article in The Guardian today.  

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by John McMullan

Council approves demolition of London's only Latin village

The council have said they are proceeding with the demolition of London's only Latin village, in Seven Sisters, despite objections from loc…

Started by Max

36 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by JJ B

Seven Sisters market to go?

Just read a Guardian piece on the fate of Seven Sisters market under Joe Ejifor's council - what's occurring really? https://www.theguardia

Started by Richard Woods

6 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by Roger

Wards Corner and Seven Sisters Market

The Big Hug at Seven Sisters Market at Wards Corner in Tottenham on Sat 8th April was a resounding success. A huge crowd of over a thousand…

Started by Candy

1 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by JJ B

Wards Corner CPO

To add to my post last week about the looming Compulsory Purchase Order for the Wards Corner site, I attach a form letter to make it easy f…

Started by pamish

6 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by pamish

campaign to save Seven Sisters market from demolition

Want to improve Seven Sisters Market and restore Wards Corner? Want community-led development of the local area that brings benefits to the…

Started by nuk k

0 Sep 16, 2015

SAVED AT LAST? WARDS CORNER MARKET TO BE RESTORED (not demolished!) !?

If this Planning Decision letter i just received is not a figment of my imagination, looks like our beloved Wards Corner Market building…

Started by byl999

19 May 5, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Let's hear it for Local Distinctiveness in Seven Sisters

I'm big on local distinctiveness, me. I'm big on it for Harringay and I'm big on it for any neighbourhood that takes the trouble to get its…

Started by Hugh

9 May 1, 2014
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service