Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'seven sisters' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wards Corner !

The post we've waited 17 years to make: As of 2.30 today, the campaign to save Wards Corner is over. We won. PRESS RELEASE Issued by The…

Started by pamish

10 Aug 8, 2021
Reply by pamish

A Mosaic Elm Tree of Life - Wells Terrace Finsbury Park

For all fans of slightly blurry phone pictures, this is a very, very fine example. Even on full magnification you can't quite make out the…

Started by Adrian Hackney

3 Mar 8, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

When gentrification is a human rights issue

An article on the Rights Info website looks at the implications for the economic and social rights of those affected by the Grainger Scheme…

Started by Liz

8 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Item found following cycling incident

Last week I was cycling north on Seven Sisters Road and ahead of me saw another cyclist either come off or get knocked off his bike on the…

Started by lucys

5 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Emma

Interviewers wanted for PhD research survey in Harringay area

Are you available for up to 40 hours during September? 10 interviewers (aged over 18) are needed to administer a short questionnaire door t…

Started by Judith

12 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Judith

Our Unique + Supercool Summerhill Road Cottage Is For Sale

I've noticed that others list their properties when they come up for sale so thought i'd do the same (if it's allowed!?) We are selling our…

Started by byl999

0 Mar 23, 2018

Two more days at the Wards Corner CPO

Following last week's posts, we are now two days into Week Two of the Public Inquiry into the Compulsory Purchase Order for Wards Corner. T…

Started by pamish

18 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Alyson

Day Four of the Wards Corner Public Inquiry

Day four of the Inquiry following from here. (posted a bit late) The inquiry heard the report by Dr Patria Roman-Valazquez on the way the c…

Started by pamish

3 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by pamish

Day three of the Wards Corner CPO Public Inquiry

from your raving correspondent, following yesterday's post Day three of the CPO Inquiry at the Civic Centre. First David Lewis, commissione…

Started by pamish

0 Jul 13, 2017

Two days of the Wards Corner CPO done

ten more to go. Info here re what it's about. So far we've heard from Lyn Garner, LBH head of Regen, who got us off to a great start by des…

Started by pamish

0 Jul 13, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service