Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'security' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rethinking Finsbury Park Boundaries : improvements to the park : consultation October 2023

::: Rethinking Finsbury Park Boundaries : improvements to the park : consultation October 2023 ::: This afternoon I have had a leaflet thro…

Started by man-thinking

4 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by TTTH

FOR SALE: Ring Spotlight Camera (Wired)

Hi all I have for sale a brand new Ring Spotlight Camera (Wired version) which I unfortunately cannot make use of. It comes as new, in the…

Started by Nanz

0 Nov 7, 2018

PSA 1Password is free today (iOS)

see here I believe it goes back to full price once iOS 8 released. I prefer LastPass, but this gets very good reviews. Essential to have.

Started by Phil K

11 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Philip

Burglaries in Hermitage Road

Just warning neighbours in the area as there have been 2 burglaries and an another attempt in Hermitage Road (N4) in the past couple of mon…

Started by Elena

4 Mar 27, 2014

Moving to the Ladder questions

Hi there We are a young family that will potentially be moving to the Ladder to a property on Lausanne Road and I really just wanted to ask…

Started by Nanz

2 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Nanz

Residential Metal Security Gates Beings Removed By Homes For Haringey

Dear all If you're a tenant, (although this could apply to leaseholders too), Homes for Haringey will FORCE you to remove your personally p…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

26 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Jeanette Sitton

Do you have too many web passwords to keep track of easily or to remember?

Consider LastPass - a single password that controls any number of existing web passwords - and can generate far stronger passwords that you…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by michaelw

Online child protection survey

I'm a digital professional studying for a Masters in Digital Communications from the Manchester business school (MMU). I'm undertaking a pr…

Started by Sophie Smith

5 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by David Barry

Handyman with expertise in woodwork and metalwork

Hello, Just got a guy at our place replacing the spindles and handrail on our wooden banister. He's done a great job and is interested in m…

Started by Mrs McFly

0 Oct 18, 2011

Police take action on burglary problem in Harringay.

"Police have been fitting homes in Harringay with free security locks after a rise in burglaries in the area. The Ladder in Harringay is t…

Started by Liz

7 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service