Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'seamstress' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tailor for bodysuit

Looking for a local tailor to make a body suit, would be grateful for recommendations!! 

Started by olivia festy

2 Jun 23, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

Looking for an experienced Seamstress

I am looking for an experienced seamstress to cut a very simple pattern - it is a camper for doing haircuts. I could provide a sample or ex…

Started by HarringayFamily

0 Jan 29, 2021

Seamstress/Tailor

Does anybody know of a seamstress in the area. I would like to check it an old jacket I am very fond of can be recreated from scratch and h…

Started by BibaLiba

4 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by Queenie

Recommendations for tailor to shorten a wedding dress?

Hi, A friend of mine has bought a wedding dress in Phase Eight and she needs a tailor to shorten the length. Do you know of anybody that…

Started by Lara

9 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Chalico

Wedding dress adjustment

Hi all I am looking for somewhere to shorten a wedding dress by mid August. Does anyone have any recommendations for people/places in the…

Started by Kyla

1 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Saima

Someone good with a sewing machine

Can anyone recommend a good soft furnishing /seamstress I need someone to make up 4 dozen linen/cotton napkins I am on a fairly tight deadl…

Started by Stan Gilkinson

6 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Gordon T

Any freelance seamstresses out there?

Hi HoL'ers are there any freelance seamstresses out there who would be interested in collaborating on a project I am currently working on?…

Started by Cecilia

4 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Cecilia

Local Seamstress! One that comes to the house!

Greetings Neighbours! I am going to a wedding SOON and I have a frock that needs some minor alterations. What I would like is someone handy…

Started by NIck and Lizzy

1 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Neil

seamstress/dressmaker

Hiya Harringay, I am looking for a reliable and talented seamstress/dressmaker in Haringey to alter my wedding dress. It needs to be taken…

Started by Katy Bodkin

1 May 21, 2013
Reply by Liza

Can you sew cushions?

I'm looking for someone to make me a 45 cm piped cushion cover out of a piece of fabric left over from my curtains. Any offers or suggestio…

Started by Maddy

2 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service