Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BeSafe Driving Pregnancy Belt for sale

Used for less than two months, at the end of pregnancy. Excellent on both driver's and passenger's front seat. I'm selling it in pristine c…

Started by Piero Cornice

0 May 2, 2016

Labour hits out at return of major event in park

Labour makes some great points about the threatened return of a major event in a public park. These are their key ones: Event decision ste…

Started by Clive Carter

54 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

How safe is Wood Green?

I have seen a lot of posts on the safety of Harringay so please forgive me if you feel this is repetition. I accepted my dream job in Harri…

Started by Kl771

28 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

M O R P H E R – folding bicycle helmet

LAST month I attended the British Inventions Show. The stand-out product was the stand by the entrance. It took me about one second to se…

Started by Clive Carter

74 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

For Sale: Lindam Extending Metal Safety Gate

I bought this in 2011 but never used it.  Still in the box as I bought so the content is still brand new.  The below link from Amazon is th…

Started by Kotoko OS

0 Jul 17, 2014

Moving to the Ladder questions

Hi there We are a young family that will potentially be moving to the Ladder to a property on Lausanne Road and I really just wanted to ask…

Started by Nanz

2 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Nanz

Residential Metal Security Gates Beings Removed By Homes For Haringey

Dear all If you're a tenant, (although this could apply to leaseholders too), Homes for Haringey will FORCE you to remove your personally p…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

26 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Jeanette Sitton

HELP improve online child protection

I'm researching whether current methods for protecting children online are working and how we might improve them. I'm looking for UK-based…

Started by Sophie Smith

3 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Sophie Smith

Subway at Tottenham Hale one-way system blocked

It is great that the one-way system is in the process of being turned into a two-way system, but why start off by filling up a perfectly us…

Started by ana p

9 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by anna g

Two Lindam safety gates available, £15 ONO

Hi, We want to get rid of two Lindam "Easy fit plus" type safety gates, plus 2x 7.5cm extensions (i.e. to extend one gate by 15cm). One is…

Started by michaelw

0 Jan 11, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service