Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'roof' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for good general builder for repairing pointing etc

Hi, I'm looking for a good general builder for repairing a few bits of pointing on external walls, a bit on roof & maybe some other job…

Started by michaelw

0 Dec 7, 2023

Roofer recommendation: LA Roofing/Lee Murphy

A brick tumbled out of our chimney stack one Sunday morning, alerting us to the fact that the whole thing was on the verge of collapse. We…

Started by Cml

0 Apr 2, 2021

recommendation Lee Murphy -- Roofer

Just a quick recommendation for Lee Murphy from LA Roofing. A tile had come loose in the recent high winds, and Lee came round on the day I…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

0 Jan 15, 2021

Decking/covering for a roof terrace - recommendations for a builder please

I am looking to deck/cover my roof terrace (11m squared) and for someone to weld the gate back on which leads to the fire escape.  It would…

Started by CarolineK

6 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Natalie

Halfords Roof Box for sale

For sale Halfords roof box. Length 1.9 m. Some small damage as you can see in the photos. We have 4 brackets that attach to roof bars (not…

Started by Debbie Warren

0 May 12, 2019

For Sale: Car roof box

For sale: Halfords Explorer 580 L roof box in black. In perfect condition used twice. Price £270. Sells new for £419

Started by G C

0 Feb 18, 2019

Seagulls on the roof

I am working in my loft office today and keep hearing what sounds like a swarm of seagulls having a huge argument on my roof - lots of squa…

Started by Jo W

2 May 11, 2016

"The Bizarre Find" of "Operation Twilight"

THE Council reported yesterday the result of some welcome – but overdue – activity to remove a discarded mattress from a roof. Their PR dep…

Started by Clive Carter

6 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Builder required for kitchen work

I am look for a good and reliable builder to do some work on my kitchen. The kitchen has an adjacent bathroom and I am keen to incorporate…

Started by Hagbard Celine

5 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by mrpye

Roofer and Painter

Hi everyone, Does anybody have any recent recommendations for a roofer and painter.  We want to get the outside of the house painted and th…

Started by J Swaby

16 May 13, 2014
Reply by J Swaby

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service