Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'residents' priorities survey' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Update on Residents' Priorities Survey & Harringay Charter

I had a meeting with Nilgun Canver this morning with some surprisingly promising results. 1. She's asked me to present the results of the…

Started by Hugh

8 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Liz

Two More Councillor Responses on the Survey

From: Cllr Adamou Gina cc: Nilgun Canver et al Sent: 05 March 2008 13:35 Hi Hugh I hope you are well. I will discuss with the Neighbourho…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Liz

Carolyn Baker Responds to the Resident's Survey

Thank you Carolyn. It's great to feel that one of our councillors is interested in the residents' views (though I imagine you speak for Kar…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by PeterPiper

Residents' Priorities Survey Results

I'm attaching a set of results for the survey which is also being sent to all our councillors and copied to David Lammy. I sent them a set…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Residents' Priorities Survey Closed

Thank you to all those who participated. A total of 153 responses were received. This was a 41% response rate, which for a survey is excel…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 1, 2008

Interim Survey Results Sent to Councilllors

With the Green Lanes Strategy Group Meeting next week, I thought it might be timely to send the councillors an interim set of the Residents…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 23, 2008

Residents' Priorities for Harringay - from Recent Discussions

There's been lots of discussion recently on this site about what people would like to see improved or changed in Harringay. What's not clea…

Started by Hugh

6 Feb 16, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Survey - Thanks

Thank you to the 40+ people who've responded to the survey so far. I'm not doing this to puff myself up. My hope is that when we get suffie…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 14, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service