Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rent' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for short term flat or studio to rent from end Jan

We're urgently (!) looking for a flat to rent in N4, N15, N8, N22 for 4 weeks from end Jan while building work is completed on our house of…

Started by Mel

0 Jan 22, 2022

4 bdrm house for rent in Gardens, N4

We are renting out our beautiful family home from mid October. 4 bedrooms Large kitchen/diner plus lounge, open plan 1 bathroom with shower…

Started by AnjaN

0 Jun 24, 2021

Big Double Room to rent from 20th Feb

Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone to replace me in this lovely houseshare on Fairfax Road.  It's a great house to be locked down in so i…

Started by Amy

3 Feb 24, 2021
Reply by Amy

Double room to rent in 2 bed flat

My friend has just moved into a 2 bed flat on Willingdon Rd near to Turnpike Lane station. He has a double room to rent , share bathroom, k…

Started by bamako

0 Feb 16, 2021

One bedroom flat available now in Bowes Park

Bright and warm split level 2nd floor double bedroom flat in Victorian conversion. Gas central heating, double glazing, freshly decorated…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Nov 30, 2020

Looking for a one-bedroom flat or studio to rent in N8 within the next 12 months

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of an unfurnished one-bedroom flat or studio to rent in N8 – either somewhere that’s available now or…

Started by Jo

0 Oct 4, 2020

Room available with double bed fully furnished. £575pcm

Property next to Downhills Park N17 6PE. Turnpike Lane, Tottenham Hale and Seven Sisters tubes easily accessible.  Rent Inclusive of bills,…

Started by Gideon Henry

0 Dec 4, 2019

Large single room to rent in Beautiful Edwardian house. £600 PCM inclusive

Large single room to let in large beautiful Edwardian house in quiet road close to Turnpike Lane underground station. Share with three oth…

Started by Mandy Rowland

0 Sep 5, 2019

Three bed house to rent near Wood Green Tube station. £1,900pm

The house is available from the 1st of  September. It is in good condition and offers a large conservatory at the back and a large shed in…

Started by Neil

0 Aug 14, 2019

One/Two Bedroom Garden Flat available on Hampden Road for a short-term let

Hello  We are looking to rent out our garden flat on Hampden Road for 2-3 months from the middle of August. It has a light and airy front r…

Started by Heather Stabler

2 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by Cara

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service