Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'police' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dangerous & violent mental health patient on the loose - Burgling & breaking in

Last sunday we got home late from the cinema, my partner took our dog out to the garden and she was stood around there for a while with him…

Started by byl999

28 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Harassment Notice Issued over #stanns Labour Selection Shennanigans DESTROYED

On Thursday I received a letter from my solicitor, that she had been sent by Haringey MPS, saying that they had destroyed the Harassment No…

Started by John McMullan

8 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

How old do you have to be to walk down to the shops by yourself?

My son was stopped on Green Lanes by what he described as a Police Officer on Friday when he was walking down to meet a friend. He is a LOT…

Started by John McMullan

24 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Wanted urgently: fancy dress policeman's helmet

Hi folks, I am in desperate need of a British policeman's helmet (the old-fashioned proper pointy helmet-type, the more old-fashioned, the…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Jun 6, 2014

New plans for ex Muswell Hill nick

published this week, ref: HGY/2014/1333 Converting the former Police Station into nine dwellings of varying sizes. The street aspects look…

Started by pamish

8 May 29, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

PCSO's on a bike you've gotta like.

Cycle officers are used in the city as a tactical means to patrol and combat crime, their success is down to their ability to respond rapid…

Started by matthew cuthbert

3 May 12, 2014

Burglaries in Hermitage Road

Just warning neighbours in the area as there have been 2 burglaries and an another attempt in Hermitage Road (N4) in the past couple of mon…

Started by Elena

4 Mar 27, 2014

Police Stations Threatened as Public Invited to Consultation Meeting on Policing

Hornsey Police Station faces 9 to 5 future Photo: Edited from PIcture by David Rowland on Geograph   Boris Johnson announced yesterday tha…

Started by Hugh

6 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Hugh

How to behave with the Metropolitan Police Service in Haringey

In 2009 a Police Officer's anonymous blog was given the Orwell Prize. I think it's time I brought to everybody's attention one of his most…

Started by John McMullan

3 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by CanadianMichael

Motorbike chaining posts

I see these chaining posts (see attached photo, what are they actually called?) all around London but not in Harringay. With the chronic l…

Started by Luca

1 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Ruben

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service