Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plumber' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kris - fantastic plumber

We had a washing machine delivered with installation paid for on a bank holiday. Company refused to install on the basis that the connector…

Started by Karen Ahmed

4 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

RELIABLE PLUMMER NEEDED

i have a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 boiler and the pressure valve has gone I believe the expansion vessel has gone  - can any one advise of a…

Started by Shez Shez

1 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Dominik

I need a plumber!

Does anyone have a contact for a plumber who might be available right away? I've a broken pipe in the kitchen and we're getting flooded! Tx…

Started by ant

6 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by ant

Recommended plumber

We recently used Chris Williams to fit an outside tap after seeing several recommendations for a plumber on here. We also had a suspected l…

Started by Jess H

1 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by C-hemp

A plumber needed today (17.11.14)

Hi all, We've had a horrible leak in our flat earlier today which caused some of the ceiling of the bathroom in the flat below collapse. I…

Started by Natalia Griffiths

0 Nov 17, 2014

Recommended plumber - Chris

He's well recommended on this site already - I just wanted to chime in to say Chris did our bathroom for us and he comes with a thumbs up f…

Started by shilps2

0 Oct 13, 2014

WANTED: plumber to fit a bath

Recommendations?

Started by Cml

2 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by pipplypig

Recomended Plumber

I have used Kris several times for different plumbing jobs, both large and small.  Can definately reccomend him.  Friendly guy,  good plumb…

Started by sue fraser

1 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by sue fraser

Can any one suggest a good local plumber?

Hi, I have just moved to the area and need to get a plumber in, does anyone know of any good ones they can recommend? Thanks,

Started by Harriet

2 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by cosmic

Help! Kitchen sink collapse - what sort of tradesman do I need to call?

My very heavy butler sink has partially collapsed due to the kitchen unit supporting it rotting from water damage.  Who do I need to call t…

Started by Kumari

9 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Kumari

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service