Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plants' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2PM 2DAY – The Hornsey Allotments and Gardens Show

MY colleague Highgate Councillor Bob Hare has asked me to draw attention to this afternoon's Hornsey Allotments & Gardens Show and his …

Started by Clive Carter

0 Sep 13, 2014

Wanted: succulent plant cuttings

Has anyone any outdoor succulent plants (house leek/stonecrop etc) that I could take some cuttings from? I'm struggling to source some for…

Started by Sophie Smith

0 Aug 28, 2014

The Plant Centre in Finsbury Park

Hi,  I just wanted to make sure that people realise how lovely the plant centre is in Finsbury Park (near the Manor House exit). I went in…

Started by Anna Taylor

5 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by C-hemp

Plants, flower pots

Hi.  As i'm arranging a terrace at my new place, I'm looking for some unwanted plants and flower pots. If you have some and want to get rid…

Started by Neil van der Knutsen

3 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Lauren

Another Wards' Jumble Sale

This Sunday, 11 to 4 , at the market by Seven Sisters Station We're still paying for the legal costs of our ongoing figh…

Started by pamish

0 Nov 3, 2013

Book and plant sale today

Sunday - in the cafe above Seven Sisters tube station. Paperbacks three for £1, hardbacks £1-ish each.  Lots of plants grown by local enthu…

Started by pamish

3 May 12, 2013
Reply by LSquared

What's Up at Railway Fields?

What’s Up at Railway Fields’ is an opportunity for people who love plants to learn more about them in a very exciting way. We have cleared…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Apr 10, 2013

Gardening advice

I'm re-doing our back garden and was was looking for some planting advice. I'd like some ever-greens and ever-reds? climbers small ornament…

Started by Bethany

1 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Bethany

What are these plants?

Lurking in the bushes at Fairland Park looking for litter (mercifully little of it), I spotted these plants. Can anyone ID them?   1. 2.

Started by Liz

17 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Mary Hogan

New Plant Species Discovered in Harringay

Welcome to 2008 - and whilst we're all celebrating rebirth and things starting anew, a bit of tradition; another in my long line of useless…

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 6, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service