Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'party' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted Bubble machine

Hi my friends and I are looking for any unused / unwanted Bubble machines. Do get in touch if you have one you dont want anymore / would li…

Started by Marika

0 Dec 3, 2014

Technology explained with no jargon and a nice cup of tea

I was delighted to have played a part in organising the successful EE Techy Tea Party last Tuesday at the EE store on Wood Green High Stree…

Started by Age UK Haringey

0 Sep 16, 2014

The vicar at St. Paul's, Wightman Road is retiring...

...and so we're having a service of Choral Evensong and Benediction, followed by a party in his honour! Father Philip Atherton* has been th…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

4 May 19, 2014
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Ex Hire speakers for sale

Hi all, I work for londonspeakerhire.com and we are selling off our ex-hire Mackie SRM450 Mk2’s and Mackie SRM350's. The Mackie SRM450's ar…

Started by Sas Stewart

0 Apr 23, 2014

CHARITY SALSA PARTY!!!! Saturday 13 July!!!

Hi Everyone,  Just a reminder about our Charity Salsa Party next Saturday (13 July)! Come and party with our lovely social group of salsero…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Jul 5, 2013

Celebrate with St. Paul's Harringay!

This year marks a very special year for St. Paul's Church on Wightman Road, as it is celebrating two important anniversaries.  First up, it…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 May 22, 2013

We're having a party at Harringay Market

Attention, market goers…we’re having a party next Sunday 7 April to usher in spring and thank you all for your loyal custom! It’s free to g…

Started by Jessica

8 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Ruth

New Friends of Fairland Park Website launched

A new site from the FoFP is now live for all up to date information on goings on, events, tennis, gardening and a news archive and a brief…

Started by Birdy_Too

3 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Birdy_Too

Ducketts Common & Veolia clean sweep - Everyone is welcome!

Ducketts Common has won a competition for a Clean Sweep from the cleaning contractor Veolia. They are arranging a general tidy up of the Co…

Started by friends of ducketts common

5 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Royal Wedding Street Parties

I'm not a big royallist but I have to admit to the fact that (on the sly) I'm quite looking forward to the Royal Wedding.  I had hoped that…

Started by Antoinette

12 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service