Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parking' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Don't you be waiting for a reminder that your parking permit is about to expire ...

I found out this morning that Haringey no longer send out reminders about annual parking permits expiring - because I got a ticket (mine ex…

Started by Alison P

8 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Parking woes prompt CPZ plan

Haringey Council plans to extend the CPZ around Green Lanes in Harringay after residents around Black Boy Lane complained about not being a…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Miss used Disabled Badges

Pleased to Read in this weeks issue of the Advertiser that the Police have started a Campaign against Miss use of Blue Badges My Next door…

Started by Bob Ruggles

27 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by rahman

Ilegal Fines Campaign by Site Member & Councillor Alan Stanton picked up by the BBC

See Council motoring fines 'illegal'

Started by Hugh

2 May 30, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Free parking bays removed

How do people feel about the removal of free parking bays on the ladder roads? I know parents at South Harringay often used to use them whe…

Started by Richard

21 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Beware if you've been using Finsbury Park Avenue to Park for Sainsbury's

A wonderfully kind minicab driver just saved me £125 when I was parking up in FP Avenue. It's a private road and, unsurprisingly, they've j…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 24, 2008

An Open Letter to Brain Haley about the Harringay CPZ & Sainsbury's Traffic

Dear Councillor Haley, You will remember last year that there was significant opposition to the proposed changes to the Green Lanes CPZ by…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"Hayley Introduces Free Residents' Parking for some.....not for all"

In his recent decision on Harringay's parking Councillor Hayley made it clear that he wanted to bring our parking in line with other areas.…

Started by Hugh

13 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Sorry to go on about this again - a question about our CPZ

I noticed the other day that the Council seem to be marking out Hewitt Road in preparation for the rejigged CPZ. It seems to me that they a…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 17, 2007

CPZ - the Final Word

At the Area Assembly on Tuesday, Councillor Hayley confirmed that from November Harringay's CPZ will be changing its hours of operation to…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 13, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service