Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'park' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PETE'S JUNK SHOP / PARK ROAD open today?

Hey, this is probably the laziest thing i've ever done, but i don't live very close and i've not been well so that's my excuse.  Can anyone…

Started by byl999

5 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Angela

Folk Festival in Tottenham and Picnic - Meet up for Tottenham Art Group

The second of our monthly meet up this month will be to enjoy a small music festival organised by community folk who take care of the parks…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jun 1, 2013

A lot of scrap metal to be given away

The Finsbury Park Sports Partnership formally took over the running of Finsbury Park Track and Gym yesterday May 1st. One of the first step…

Started by Adrian Hackney

4 May 8, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Frozen in time

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320160/Frozen-time-The-clothes-store-left-day-trading-12-years-ago-6-shirts-pastel-coloured-bow-ti

Started by Jessica

4 May 7, 2013
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

karma has no deadline -new graffitti

A few weeks ago I talked to the Council about the rat problem around our building. It looks like the rats are fighting back....    

Started by anne barwick

1 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by anne barwick

Park View summary of this week's events

As usual, students have been very busy in their lessons and some have even been on a few trips! A selected group of students, all differ…

Started by Park View

7 Feb 12, 2013

Concerned about the state of Finsbury Park boating lake

Hello dear people,   I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the lake in Finsbury Park has become dirty over the last few weeks esp…

Started by Suziki

17 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Lights, camera ... action! LUOS presents - Park Lane films 28th/29th Sept 2012

Living Under One Sun (LUOS) would like to invite you to our 'Park Lane films' event on Friday the 28th and Saturday the 29th of September 2…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Sep 25, 2012

Lordship Recreational Grounds nearing completion and looking good 18.07.2012

I took a short walk to Lordship Recreational Grounds today, somewhere i definitely should visit more often. Work started a short while ago…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Jul 18, 2012

Park View students ask YOU to leave your car at home. Will you?

It's no car day tomorrow for Park View staff and students. Students will say no to a lift into school and walk, take the bus or ride in on…

Started by Park View

1 Jul 3, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service