Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'park' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Noel Park and Woodside by-election results

Noel Park ward Name of Candidate Party Number of votes Elected? ADEBIYI, Derin Liberal Democrats 247 BURGESS, Mike Conservative Party Cand…

Started by Michael Anderson

6 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by matt

Seeking Volunteers for Free Market at Furtherfield, 17-19th July

At Furtherfield Gallery we are looking for volunteers for our 3 day Free Market event that kicks off on Saturday 17th July and will last un…

Started by Chiara Garbellotto

0 Jul 12, 2015

More sports fun & spin at Tottenham Hale regen info events‏

Below are the details of the forthcoming Tottenham Hale regen info events happening 11-13th June. Though, they don't give you the full info…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Jun 4, 2015

Dead fox on Ducketts Common

Someone took a heart to this creature and honoured it for one last time on Ducketts Common.  

Started by Alec

4 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

WANTED- Part Time Chef/Cook £11.50 per hr

Dear All, The Hub are currently seeking to employ a part time chef/cook in the Hub cafe. 16 hr per week £11.50 per hr Mondays and Saturday/…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 Dec 22, 2014

'WILDING UP HARINGEY' - BRINGING NATURE CLOSER

Hello there I'm really passionate about wildlife. Wildlife-friendly spaces are vital - no matter the size of the space. Be it a postage-st…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

0 Jun 14, 2014

Alexandra Palace are looking for Park Volunteers

Park Volunteers   Who we are:   The Alexandra Palace and Park Charitable Trust (APPCT) is a statutory charity set up by the London Borough…

Started by Mel

3 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

Cafe at Lordship Rec?

Hi, I was wondering whether the cafe at Lordship Rec was open yet? I can't find anything on-line that says for certain (including on their…

Started by michaelw

8 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Alyson

Cafe Connect@Downhills Park Cafe OUR MEMORIES AND JOURNEY, CONNECTING THEN, NOW AND TOMORROW

Weaving our stories, family, friends and neighbourhoods 12 weeks celebrating around the park Exhibition of photographs and memorabilia Fun…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Apr 19, 2014

'Adult Supervision' at Park Theatre, N4

I went to see Adult Supervision on Thursday. What a fantastic play, with some great reviews.  It's a race comedy.  Not gags but just hilari…

Started by M.LORD

4 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Geraldine B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service