Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'offered' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big Double Room to rent from 20th Feb

Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone to replace me in this lovely houseshare on Fairfax Road.  It's a great house to be locked down in so i…

Started by Amy

3 Feb 24, 2021
Reply by Amy

Old ride-on

I am having a clear out and wish to dispose of my old Toro ride-on mower.  It's not actually been a mower since I discarded the totally cla…

Started by Dick Harris

5 Sep 11, 2020
Reply by Dick Harris

IKEA Billy book case - free to collect

Free to a good home - IKEA Billy bookcase. Collect from Wood Green. First come first served. 

Started by Edel B

0 Dec 4, 2019

Offered (FREE): Single white bedside unit, N15

White bedside unit with 3drawers, as pictured. Free to a new home. Dimensions approx 56 (H) x 43 (W) x 42.5cm (D) Bit dusty and scuffed in…

Started by Emma

0 Nov 16, 2017

Sony Hi-Fi unit (faulty) to give away (N15)

Silver & wood Sony CMT-EP30 hi fi component system (main unit + 2 speakers). The CD and tape deck are faulty, only working intermittent…

Started by Emma

0 Aug 8, 2017

Flat fro short let in Stroud Green Area

Hi I have a fully furnished two bed garden flat that will be vacant from 22nd July to the 10th August. Anybobody who is interested should e…

Started by nick

0 Jul 11, 2017

OFFERED: Flymo HoverVac hv3000 (free)

I have an old flymo I no longer need, it's one of the larger models, maybe 20kg so you'd need a car to collect. The long handles fold down…

Started by Emma

2 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Emma

FREE offered: SodaStream machine

SodaStream (model: Play) in box, full working order, collect from N15 evenings only. NB. Box contains machine only, you will need to buy ga…

Started by Emma

1 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Emma

Beautiful modern double room with ensuite near bounds green

Beautiful modern doubled room with ensuite available in newly refurbished split level victorian flat. Lot of light and very quiet. Modern f…

Started by Kelly

0 Nov 24, 2016

Gas cooker with overhead grill OFFERED (working)

Just upgraded my oven to a full size one so have an old but working narrow-width cooker with gas oven, gas hobs and overhead gas grill to g…

Started by Emma

1 Apr 25, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service