Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'noisy neighbours' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Upstairs neighbour relocating bathroom above my bedroom... Thoughts?

Hello My upstairs neighbour has just sent me his proposed plan to change the layout of his flat, which includes relocation of his bathroom…

Started by Isabelle

22 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by X

Poor conversion - floorboards and freeholders

My downstairs neighbour and I are having problems with the floor 'boards' in the poorly converted house we live in - they're incredibly noi…

Started by Rich H

17 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by Rich H

Noisy neighbours

Hello I have extremely noisy tenants living in a flat above me. It is a very small flat with 2 primary school children who have a persisten…

Started by Gill

11 Jan 6, 2018
Reply by Jon C

very loud music

It's 10pm and my next door neighbour is playing very loud music. Is it too early to say anything at the weekend???? Thanks. 

Started by claire taylor

6 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by tigha

Here we go again with new noisy tenants

just moved in with loud parties & get-to-gethers and hanging out side in the street swearing and shouting. What to do?

Started by C-hemp

38 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Geraldine

Dogs and Neighbours

My Back Garden Backs onto a House in Farrent Ave N.22 Where the Owner has decided to turn his Back Garden into a Kennel With small Metal Ca…

Started by Bob Ruggles

11 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by byl999

Brilliant note to neighbours..

This use to annoy me so much when I lived on Seymour Road. Don't know how many times I was woken up by the residents opposite when they cam…

Started by Anette

9 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Anette

Noisy neighbours: how much do I have to put up with?

About an hour ago my neighbours started yet another drunken post-pub sing-alongs. About once a month I get woken up at one thirty or two by…

Started by Hugh D

10 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by mrs finch

Anyone else disturbed by the loud noise of a drummer?

Someone often plays drums loudly, particularly in the afternoons. It's in the Cavendish/Wightman/Duckett road area. Could do with some peac…

Started by tulips

3 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cat

Do the Victorian Half Houses in N15 have single brick party wall's? Wondering about the noise!

Does anyone know if the party wall's on Langham Road are single brick or half a brick with the joining house. We are looking at a terraced …

Started by Dee

6 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Dee

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service