Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'new river path' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The New River Remote Weed Lifter in Action

Filmed Sep 4, 2019, on the New River Path just to the north of the tunnel which passes under Hewitt Road. Not a thrilling video, but I w…

Started by Hugh

4 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Cygnet Family Outing, Patient Mr Heron, Bloody Beer Can Trees....(and a can of White Truffles?)

On my way to Crouch End this morning, I saw the Wightman heron again. The other week he was on Wightman Castle (ahem). Today he was waiting…

Started by Hugh

9 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Works on the New River Path

If anyone's wondering why the path is closed between Wightman Road and Hamden Road, the reason is that Thames Water are modernising the arr…

Started by Dick Harris

5 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Molly

New River Community Clean Up - give us a shout if you fancy joining in!

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

10 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Liz

Beer Can Trees

The informal decorating of trees with empty beer cans seems to have become the norm along the New River Path. Is it just beery mindlessne…

Started by Hugh

18 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Liz

Thames Water person kicking rubbish into New River

So I have just seen someone wearing a THAMES WATER reflective jacket walking along the banks of NEW RIVER between Cavendish and Burgoyne ki…

Started by Mark B

24 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Lauren

The New River Path

Hi, can anyone advise me on the state of the New River path. Is it a relatively flat and easy to walk path? I'm interested in doing the Hor…

Started by Haringey Cat

6 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Haringey Cat

New River Network - future activity

A mighty effort by all those who took part - thank you and well done! I have set up a Project Dirt page HERE - for sharing updates / future…

0 Jun 6, 2016

Help clean up Harringay's New River path - Saturday 28 May

Clean Up UK and Thames 21 have organised a New River clean up day in Harringay. During the day volunteers will be working on the path from…

Started by Michael Anderson

36 May 29, 2016
Reply by Sandra V

New River Network Day of Action!

The first New River Network Day of Action will be on 28th May 2016. See the flyer  here for details.

0 May 12, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service