Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'new river path' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goodonya Network Rail

I've been reporting graffiti on the wall along the New River Path for the past four years or so. The wall belongs to Network Rail and they'…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 24, 2022
Reply by Andrew Stillman

What happened the the New River Path wall after the graffiti

Up until about 2015 , the Victorian wall along the northern end of the Harringay stretch of the New River Path was, amazingly, graffiti-fre…

Started by Hugh

6 Jul 21, 2022
Reply by Hugh

Duckling Tracks

This brood of very young ducklings had been taken by mum into the weedy part of the river between the footbridge and the tunnel. I loved…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 20, 2022

New River Path temporary closure

I happened to walk by just after they posted the notice above and chatted with the site manager for the project. Apparently, the closure…

Started by Hugh

25 Mar 11, 2022
Reply by John D

More Graffiti on New River Path

The wall of the Hornsey railway yard wall along the New River path has been defaced again, just days after the previous graffiti had been c…

Started by John D

19 Oct 22, 2021
Reply by Hugh

New River rubbish

Has anyone had success reporting rubbish build-up in and around the New River, and if so could you advise me who to speak to? I'd deal with…

Started by Arkady

3 Aug 8, 2021
Reply by Alex

Graffiti - New River path (behind Wightman Rd)

The Graffiti on the wall on the New River path, behind Wightman Rd is getting worse. I understand that either Thames Water or the railway…

Started by Alex

29 Jul 26, 2021
Reply by Hugh

The New River Path is doing just fine

I held off from commenting on this thread until I had visited the New River path myself and fortunately, this week, I had a reason to pootl…

Started by Liz

6 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Dan Woolley

New River Path: Wightman Road to Hornsey Station

Hi all; I just wanted to say that the Wightman Road to Hornsey Station section of the New River Path is pretty much litter free.  People…

Started by Cowper

11 May 9, 2020
Reply by Elaine W

New River Clean up set for Saturday 18 April

Dear all; After about six months of trying to find the right people at Thames Water and the Council, I finally found the people at the two…

Started by Cowper

21 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by Cowper

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service