Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'market' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Young entrepreneurs - Here's an opportunity for you!

Love Your Local Market is a celebration of our market culture here in the UK that happens over a fortnight in May 13th – 27th This year…

Started by Marika

24 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Marika

Local Charities - Want to join Chestnuts Market this Sunday?

Hello  Just a shout out to local charities!!  You are welcome to come and fundraise via stalls for free. Please get in touch: chestnuts_m…

Started by Marika

2 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Marika

Is there a Christmas Market in Haringey/Harringay on 20th Dec?

Hello I have lots of nice gifts to sell at a Christmas Market - but I can only do Saturdays or Sat evenings - Pref Sat 20th December. Do…

Started by Marika

0 Dec 8, 2014

Come make a lantern this weekend

Don't forget to come to one of the lantern making workshops this weekend:    on Saturday at the Salisbury Pub  12:15pm - 4pm    or on Sunda…

Started by ant

0 Nov 27, 2014

Sainsbury supermarket to open at Wards Corner, will this affect the demolition applciation

I have read in the local newspaper that a new Sainsbury supermarket is to open on the Wards Corner site in West Green Road, N15. Personally…

Started by clyde

31 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by pamish

FalklandRDMarket .... collecting for the local Food Bank

Were the person who posts for this market not so fearful of discussion, they might find that people could add useful information to their t…

Started by Phil K

24 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Jessica

TOTTENHAM GREEN MARKET ! Seven Sisters get it's own market ~ take a look!

All of us that little bit too far away from Harringay's lovely market will be delighted to hear Seven Sisters now has it's own fresh produc…

Started by byl999

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

ALTERNATIVE WARDS CORNER PLANNING APP. TO SAVE BUILDING SUBMITTED ~ SUPPORT IT!

The Wards Corner Community Plan has been submitted to the Council after a long hard slog and a lot of hard work!  Have a look at the applic…

Started by byl999

40 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Tris

Friends of Tottenham Green next open meeting is tomorrow- we'll be discussing plans for future markets.

Please join us at our next open meeting, where we will discussing and planning future markets on the green. Please come and tell us what yo…

Started by Laura H

0 Feb 4, 2014

In praise of Harringay Market

Just wanted to share the love really. I think the market is wonderful, and a great asset to Harringay. But bring back the katsu people! htt…

Started by Andrew

4 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Marion

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service