Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'london troubles' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smashing time at the Arena

Started by Ruth

11 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

Following the fast developing story today

Twitter seems to be the place to gather the news on events around the London Troubles. So we're Twitter using keep everyone informed with e…

Started by Hugh

9 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Alex Harringay

Prepare for more...

Just heard from a friend on Facebook that Palmers Green, Southgate, Winchmore Hill and Cockfosters are apparently likely to be targeted aga…

Started by Alex Harringay

33 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

Will the participants be visibly changed?

Thinking about how when this is over, how will those who have looted and rioted, be different? Will they carry an aura of smugness, that th…

Started by pamish

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by h4k

ReStyle barbers on Green Lane namechecked in Guardian riot blog

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2011/aug/09/london-riots-violence-looting-live     11.30am: This dispatch, from my colleague Jasmine Cole…

Started by ElleCarumba

3 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Grey smoke due North East. Enfield?

Hi all. Do we know if the plume of smoke that 's been going skyward since about 9.45 this morning is still the Enfield/Sony fire? I know th…

Started by Abi

11 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Anette

Looting also in Crouch End last night

A tweet in from @TrolleyMusic provides a video of looters running in the street in Crouch End and apparently looting Blockbuster.   Clip he…

Started by Hugh

5 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Beyond the yakkity-yak, what is happening in London?

Tottenham, Enfield, Brixton, Hackney, Croydon. Now Camden, Ealing, Tower Bridge, Haverstock Hill mentioned......the BBC have just said they…

Started by Hugh

21 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Angela

Tottenham Job Centre - Does anyone know what is happening?

I am due to sign on tomorrow morning.  I've been ringing the job centre but just get an engaged signal.  I then rang the hornsey number and…

Started by Kumari

7 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Lesley Ramm

Rough guide to Tottenham -after riots

Just wondering if there should be a place to gather information on what to do as a result of the riots . Where are people going instead of…

Started by Glen Dsouza

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Glen Dsouza

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service