Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'loft' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot loft conversion- help!

Looking for advice. We have a roof light above the stairs going up to the loft conversion. My son's bedroom is up there and in peak summer…

Started by Saima

3 May 26, 2023
Reply by Belle

Window - Ideal For Loft Conversion

Surplus to requirements, new custom shaped Velfac window - dark grey colour (RAL7016), aluminium on exterior and clear lacquered wood inter…

Started by piolabar

6 May 17, 2020
Reply by Brian Ahearne

Free - metal framed loft bed (Svarta IKEA)

Hi We need to get rid of a loft bed - that is still available in IKEA  - Svarta:   https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/beds/loft-beds-bunk-

Started by DavidJ

1 Jun 16, 2019
Reply by Caroline

Attic insulation to give away (for free)

Hello, I have an attic’s worth of insulation to give away. I recently had flooring put down and the insulation covering the rafters needed…

Started by McFiji

4 May 18, 2019
Reply by Jam Ross

Are ALB lofts still operating in the area?

Hi all, I had an ALB lofts loft conversion done a couple of years ago. Just wondering if anyone knows whether they're still operating? Man…

Started by AxP

4 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by snowfall

Feedback wanted for Another Level lofts

Hi, We've gotten a few quotes for a loft conversion and have pretty much decided to go with Another Level. Price was very reasonable and Pa…

Started by Rob

2 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Rob

Reclaimed Celotex insulation and T&G chipboard 12m²

Roughly 12m² of Celotex CW4050 50x1200x450mm--£20 Roughly 12m² of Wickes P5 T&G chipboard flooring 18x600x2400mm--£20 £35 the lot. Woul…

Started by Beatriz Merida

0 Sep 14, 2015

Loft Ladder - Free

Originally bought from screw fix for £60 and still unused because we decided to do a loft conversion instead. Free to anyone who can make g…

Started by Michelle

3 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Michelle

Free Loft/ Cavity Insulation + £50 Voucher

From Money Saving Expert-  Apply ASAP. FREE loft/cavity insulation + FREE £50 J Lewis/Argos voucherMSE Blagged. Totally free deal to get up…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Aug 21, 2014

wanted - handyman/men to help clear my loft

I'm looking for someone trustworthy and careful to help clear my loft in the next couple of weeks. Its a bit of an awkward space to access…

Started by Mrs Baylis

5 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by mrs finch

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service