Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'local' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Park View School, introducing ourselves...

Hi fellow members, The school has just signed up to HarringayOnline. We are in West Green, just over half a mile from the top of the Harri…

Started by Park View

3 Mar 19, 2012

First day of the Blitz 1940 - Eade Road

I do like the grauniad data blog.... they have mapped all the positions of London Fire Brigade call outs from the first day of the Blitz 7…

Started by Mark B

24 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by StephenBln

Local charity food event - can you help with tables, chairs, cutlery etc?

Hi All,   I'm running a charity event to support http://www.channelangus.co.uk/ - a good friend of mine who swam the channel this summer to…

Started by James

9 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by MzMoore

local nursery/childminder recommendation

I've just found out that our childminder on Fairfax road has a couple of places available and as I've not seen her mentioned on HoL before…

Started by Paul W

0 Sep 6, 2011

The figs are ripe.....

There's quite a few fig plants in this area - we've got some branches from one overhanging our garden.   We've discovered this week that ma…

Started by michaelw

8 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by rosyrose

Councils ordered to disclose assets

Found article from the web:   Press Association – Fri, Aug 5, 2011   Communities Secretary Eric Pickles has ordered every council to publis…

Started by Tom Jones

8 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

Why is the Council Tax being collected over 10 months?

New bill arrived, 0% increase but the payments have increased - why?  Payment period April - January -10 months, why?  Earlier payment, mor…

Started by WightmanPaul

11 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by John D

Seeking well networked locals to support students at Haringey Sixth Form Centre

Haringey Sixth Form Centre on White Hart Lane runs a Career Academy for students on Business and IT courses.  The aim of the programme is t…

Started by rhi

0 Mar 7, 2011

Allotments

Hi, I just wondered if anyone else was interested in an allotment. Basically I've been on the landshare website for over a year to see if a…

Started by LE-newby

22 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by LE-newby

Spending review: How resilient is your area?

Do you agree with the analysis in this BBC story about Haringey and the likely effect of the coming spending cuts? http://www.bbc.co.uk/new

Started by Inkjetpack

1 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service