Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'local' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have some 2pence pieces to donate to a good cause?

Hello!   **LOADS of 2p coins needed for a very good cause! Please drop them off at Michli and Sons grocers on Salisbury Rd by the end of Ja…

Started by shilps2

3 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by shilps2

At least one film shown locally every weekday this week, most free - what's not to like?

Haringey Film Group Festival http://www.haringeyfilmgroupfestival.org.uk Theme: Visions of Home Final week Monday: West Green More than Hon…

Started by Chris Setz

0 Nov 25, 2013

Pamphlet on New River history

Hi folks,   I thought some Harringay residents might be interested in a new publication that covers some local history, around the New Rive…

Started by John Tyre

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Hugh

October Social tonight at Karamel Music Club - Tottenham Art Group

Hello, Quick post to let anyone interested know that the Tottenham Art Group are planning to have their October Social tonight at the Karam…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Oct 23, 2013

Urban food farming - our local projects & more ...

For those of you who have followed the progress/visited/utilized the local food/environment projects such as; Living under one sun Growin…

Started by matt

0 Oct 19, 2013

Need a Kids photographer for this Saturday 19th October 1 hour.

Yes left it rather late my daughters little birthday party this Sat (kids age range 1 - 3years old) - Please get in touch asap if you are a…

Started by Marika

3 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Marika

Slate tiles?

Need 2 slate tiles to replace two broken ones in our garden. I though they'd be easy to find, but it's proving a pit of a nightmare. Any id…

Started by Anette

2 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Anette

Park View local history

Hi locals, Trying to gather as much history on Park View as possible for a small display we have planned for our students. Is there anyone…

Started by Park View

0 Aug 28, 2013

Ditch 'anti-car dogma' and boost parking, councils told

New planning guidance will oblige councils' to look at the provision for cars and the use of measures to reduce the number of cars in town…

Started by Michael Anderson

14 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

No council tax paid on Wards corner by Grainger and TFL since 2008. Can this be true?

Wards Corner, N15 empty buildings. I have been told by my neighbour that Haringey Council have failed to collect any council tax on any of…

Started by clyde

31 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by David

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service