Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'litter' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Litter and parenting

Where do litterbugs come from? Yesterday walking down Oakfield Road I saw a mother and son coming in the opposite direction and the boy jus…

Started by Clive Carter

37 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by John D

To your marigolds litter pickers of Fairland Park

5 carrier bags full. 5 plastic bags of water bottles, food containers, fag packets, beer cans, fizzy drink cans, sweet wrappers plus one sh…

Started by Liz

7 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by matt

Green Lanes as case study in new enviro-crime busters report

Haringey Council's work to control rubbish on Green Lanes some years ago now has just been showcased in a new report by London Councils ent…

Started by Hugh

8 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by John D

Finsbury Park again covered in litter

Sadly, Finsbury Park is again strewn with litter with bins overflowing and rubbish piled up everywhere. Did not see anyone collecting today…

Started by JD

3 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Litter in Duckett's Common (again!) but... the bins are empty?

This morning in the Duckett's Common play area with the kids we noticed a LOT of litter. But as you can see from that movie, the bins w…

Started by John McMullan

16 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by sophie hautefeuille

Disguting state of cleanliness in Wood Green High Road

I had to nip over to Wood Green to help prepare for Mother's Day tomorrow, and I was astounded by the poor cleanliness of the High Road. Re…

Started by Neville Collins

49 May 10, 2011
Reply by Abi

Finsbury Park - Easter Saturday

I'm aware that the number of staff for our parks has been (or is about to be cut). Judging by the state of Finsbury Park over the last coup…

Started by Nigel Lupton (luptonn)

53 May 10, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Can you help clean Fairlands Park?

Fairlands Park is in a bit of a state. The Council knows about it and is organising some staff to come and empty the bins etc. However, the…

Started by

19 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by matt

Fairland Park gets a spring clean .... by local residents

Today a good number of local residents turned up to clean Fairland Park. Many thanks to Darrell Osbawn for organising this via HOL.   Steve…

Started by matt

36 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

Councillor Dogus - why is Ducketts Common looking like a rubbish tip?

Councillor Dogus, As councillor responsible for parks, can you please explain why Ducketts Common, the gateway green space to the borough's…

Started by matt

50 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service