Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'lgbt' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Opening Doors for older LGBT poeple

A member has just sent me a link to the OPening Door organisation and suggested I draw attention to it on HoL. Very happy to do so. Open…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 28, 2012

Calling all HarinGAYers

I have no idea whether this will interest you or not........ but I've decided to put an idea into action! As you will know, there 's no LGB…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

26 Aug 24, 2011

Global Voices Citizen Media Site

Recently, I've become more and more concerned about the 'MacDonaldisation' of the News Media around the world.. and how the larger media co…

Started by StephenBln

0 Apr 14, 2011

HarinGAY October meeting

Haringey's newly-established LGBT group is meeting for the second time this Saturday, at San Marco's, Bruce Grove N17. Join us for coffee o…

Started by pamish

0 Oct 29, 2010

HarinGAY update

Saturday's get-together @ San Marco's, Bruce Grove, was a success. 12 people turned up and, roughly, it was split between the genders. Peop…

3 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Gay life IN Harringay

I am reliably told that there used to be a gay/bi bar in Green Lanes (next to the Salisbury?) in the early eighties. Would a gay bar in Har…

46 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by smileygirl2010

A response to web-based homophobia

While on Paul Canning's site this morning, taking a look at the musical MP's expenses video, I also noticed this heart warming piece about…

Started by Hugh

5 May 28, 2009
Reply by maggie

Homophobic Herr Whippy Whips up Storm

Thanks to member StephenBln for alerting me to this one through links to these great photos on his Twitter stream. The photos are hosted on…

Started by Hugh

5 May 14, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

Untold London

For members who may have missed the comment on another thread (like me!). Untold London is a website about "the histories that relate to a…

Started by Hugh

1 May 10, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Gaywise LGBT Arts Festival

Organised by Haringey based arts agency Wise thoughts. Until 28th November Website and details of programme of events here

Started by Liz

0 Nov 19, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service