Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Valentine’s Day Card Workshops, February 2020

This year why not give a handcrafted valentine to show you care. We will demonstrate unusual techniques and designs including pop-up cards…

Started by Sujan Nandanwar

0 Feb 7, 2020

Learning opportunities for BME community leaders

The Ubele Initiative (www.ubele.org) has launched a new exciting international programme, Mali Enterprising Leaders (Europe). MEL Europe of…

Started by Yvonne Field

0 Jan 28, 2020

Volunteer for Wildlife at St. Ann's this Saturday (Feb 9th but also 9th and 18th March)

After local group StART's campaign for genuinely affordable housing, the GLA have bought all 7 hectares (the right-hand half on the map bel…

Started by Chris Setz

3 Feb 8, 2019
Reply by Chris Setz

FREE Adult Education courses at CoNEL

FREE Adult Education courses at CoNEL The College of North-East London, in Tottenham and Enfield, has a spectacular range of day and evenin…

Started by pamish

2 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by lina

Volunteer Opportunities at Alexandra Palace

Good Afternoon, This is to let you know of 5 new volunteer opportunities that have arisen at Alexandra Park and Palace Charitable Trust (AP…

Started by Mel

0 Apr 14, 2015

Technology explained with no jargon and a nice cup of tea

I was delighted to have played a part in organising the successful EE Techy Tea Party last Tuesday at the EE store on Wood Green High Stree…

Started by Age UK Haringey

0 Sep 16, 2014

New volunteer roles at Alexandra Palace

Good afternoon everyone,     This is to let you know of three new volunteer opportunities that have arisen at Alexandra Palace and Park:  …

Started by Mel

0 Aug 19, 2014

Park View GCSE results + more!

We've been a bit quiet on the social front this summer because we've been busy preparing for the new term. You may have seen our GCSE resul…

Started by Park View

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Angela

Looking for a French teacher

Hi there, I'm looking for a local French teacher (or just a French-speaking local) to help my wife and I to improve our French. We're prett…

Started by John

6 May 24, 2013
Reply by John

Park View update

So it has been a while since our last update, but we have plenty to tell you about! The latest newsletter is out and is now available to vi…

Started by Park View

0 Apr 16, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service