Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'kitchen' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EXPERIENCED COOK / KITCHEN SUPERVISOR FT JOB GOING AT CRAVING COFFEE - ABOVE LIVING WAGE

Craving Coffee is an independent coffee led company with a licensed cafe in Tottenham. We serve speciality coffee & tea, craft beer, bo…

Started by Rachel Ho

0 Apr 26, 2015

Builder required for kitchen work

I am look for a good and reliable builder to do some work on my kitchen. The kitchen has an adjacent bathroom and I am keen to incorporate…

Started by Hagbard Celine

5 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by mrpye

SUPER CHEAP KITCHEN IN GREAT CONDITION

We just moved house and we now are looking to sell the kitchen of the previous occupiers. The kitchen is in great condition and has been di…

Started by Loic Dumas

7 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Loic Dumas

In search of a butcher's block

Hello - I am in a new flat and short on storage space. Does anyone have a Butcher's Block they are getting rid of, or know anyone who would…

Started by GC

8 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Lauren

Carpenter wanted for corner kitchen cupboard

Hi, Wondering if anyone can recommend someone reliable to fit one of those storage space maximising corner cupboards in a kitchen? I've jus…

Started by cathy

2 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by bamako

New Home and in need of Trades - kitchen fitter/floorer/Patio

Hello all,  We have recently moved to the area and fallen victim of The Rogue Trader. We need to assess whether the damp that the trader ha…

Started by Aysem Monaco

6 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Aysem Monaco

6 month old Kitchen to sell

We have a galley kitchen we are selling (see photos) which has only been used for 6 months.  The kitchen and the appliances are all in exce…

Started by Michelle

4 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Michelle

Film Shoot Location Needed - Council Flat

We are looking for a shabby council flat location for short film shoot between 12th and 14th of May.  Requirements:  Open-plan kitchen-liv…

Started by Liz Lewis

3 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Alyson

For Sale: Neff Hob and Oven, Liebherr fridge-freezer

Hi, we are having our kitchen replaced and have a hob, oven and fridge-freezer that we no longer need. All three are white, in good working…

Started by Mihir Patel

1 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Jennifer

FREE! Ikea Faktum tall oven cabinet - brand new and unused

Would anyone like one of these?  FAKTUM High cabinet frame for fridge/oven - 60x195 cm - IKEA (code 04179310 to google it) Faktum have just…

Started by Robyn

0 Feb 8, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service