Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'honey' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Honey

Hello, Does anybody know where I can purchase local honey Thanks

Started by Hester Singer

14 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by JJ B

Harringay Honey 2017

Harringay bees have produced once again a unique raw honey from the flowers of our gardens. If interested, drop me an email at harringayhon…

Started by Thierry

5 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by EyeSpy

Kids girls bike for sale ridgeback honey pink 14 inch

Kids bike ridgeback honey pink girls bike 14 inch wheels. Suit 3 or 4 year old. Comes with stabilisers too but not currently attached. Gr…

Started by Sarah Chatwin

2 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Caroline Horrocks

Harringay Honey

Local honey for sale I have a couple of hives at the back of my garden in Harringay and the bees have once again produced a lovely runny …

Started by Thierry

12 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Kerem Altindag

Harringay Honey

Local honey for sale The bees have been foraging our Harringay gardens all summer and have produced this unique honey :-) Jar weight: 230…

Started by Thierry

10 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Honey

I have just finished my last jar of locally produced Harringay Honey.  I can't find the link for the guy who produced it.  Can anyone remem…

Started by Karen Alexander

5 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Thierry, Your Harringay Honey is a Masterpiece

'Arringay 'Oney is "literally a masterpiece that cannot be equalled"* At the end of last week I was lucky enough to get the last jar of Th…

Started by Hugh

6 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Local Honey - a Taste of Harringay

Raw honey from the bees at the bottom of my garden - a taste of Harringay Available in set and runny varieties: As the flowers the bees f…

Started by D C

4 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Maroulla Stephanou

Local Honey?

Is anyone selling any locally produced honey. I bought some from someone last year and hoping to do the same this year.

Started by PinkHeartSticker

3 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by PinkHeartSticker

Is anyone interested in some locally produced honey?

The Haringey Teaching Apiary is a small cooperative that manages a few beehives at the Alexandra Palace Allotments and teaches people about…

Started by ant

19 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Lydia R

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service