Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'hedgehogs' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A helping hand for a hedgehog

It is now such a rare and precious thing to glimpse a hedgehog in the wild that, when our little band of walkers at The Paddock spotted one…

Started by Liz

10 Dec 9, 2021
Reply by Harringay 4eva

How does one allow hedgehogs in but keep foxes out?

Possibly one for the more longer term residents.There's a new hedgehog in the hood. I first guessed there might be one when a neighbour's c…

Started by Shar

16 Jul 31, 2020
Reply by Shar

Nature notes: Hedgehogs! Terns! And a BIG Thank You to Haringey's Volunteer Litter Pickers!

Local Nature News BIG Thank You to the Borough’s Volunteer Litter Pickers! I'm going to start this week’s Nature Notes with a heartfelt tha…

Started by Liz

2 Jul 31, 2020
Reply by Liz

Please put water out for the hedgehogs, especially during this dry weather

This time last year, the long drought caused lots of dehydrated & vulnerable hedgehogs to start wondering about during the day, looking…

Started by Harringay 4eva

0 Jul 4, 2019

Calling all hedgehog lovers ....

This summer fellow HOL member Andy posted on here about an unusual visitor knocking on his door late at night, looking for help, maybe a qu…

Started by matt

5 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Quentin Given

Isn’t this wonderful?

My friend Andy went into his kitchen last night and found this,  Now back in the garden after a good feed and drink.

Started by Michael Anderson

14 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Oliver

Anyone has a hedgehog??

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has a pet hedgehog? If so, we would love to borrow it for 1-2 hours to show it to children at…

Started by Chalico

2 Jul 16, 2017
Reply by Anka

Please make your bonfire hedgehog-safe!

There is death and injury for hedgehogs in bonfires built in advance of lighting. There is advice on how to minimise this here: http://www.…

Started by elfi jenkins

2 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Dick Harris

"Hedgehogs. Why can't they just share the hedge?"

Nine wise Edinburgh Fringe judges have judged this the funniest joke out of 7,200 at this year's Fringe. a. Can you do better (than the st…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

2 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service