Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'harringay market' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nice Cashmob coverage in the penultimate Journal

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by oli haill

Talking Chocolate at Harringay Market

Ross and Rachel from Life and Chocolate   Browsing through this week's Harringay Market stallholders list this morning, I noticed the Life…

Started by Hugh

12 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Susan

Where to buy your Christmas Tree in Harringay

Buying the tree may not be the best bit of the whole Christmas tree experience - but rush it a your peril! So, what better way to give y…

Started by Hugh

14 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Angela

Meat stall at Harringay Market

Could anyone give us the contact details for the meat stall at Harringay Market please? We've heard really great things about their chicken…

Started by Justin Guest

5 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Harringay's Cashmob Gets a Mention on BBC TV

Richard McKeever of Bowes and Bounds who helped me set up the cash mob for Harringay Market has just sent me this clip from the BBC. O…

Started by Hugh

4 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by shilps2

Organic Milk soon!

I've been in contact with Hook and son, award winning milk producers, and they are interested in holding a stall at Harringay Market. There…

Started by Jessica

1 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by AnnieH

Case for a Harringay Market?

Those of you who've read any of the history stuff here, on Wikipedia, or elsewhere may have read about the street market that existed on Gr…

Started by Hugh

32 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by hob

Supporting Harringay Market

Last Sunday I visited Harringay Market for the first time. I purchased some good grass fed meat direct from a farm in Kent, some kale, orga…

Started by Elan

41 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Harringay Marketeer asks for crowdfunding support

Bel Shaprio selling her Salt Beef, Pickles and Beer as Bell & Brisket   Harringay Market Stallholder and Wood Green local, Bel Shapiro…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 12, 2012

Harringay Market starts rush for local markets across the borough

It seems that whilst Haringey had grown comfortable with its weekly local market at Ally Pally, once our neighbours saw what was going o…

Started by Hugh

6 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Neil

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service