Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'handyman' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for someone to fit loft ladder

Hello! Could anyone recommend a good handyman who could alter a loft door and fit a ladder for us? It turns out to be a bit beyond our DIY…

Started by RNM

0 Jul 17, 2011

anyone know a Harringay version of Handy Andy?

In a bid to make all my kids stuff fit in my ever shrinking flat I want to get some shelves built and a window seat cupboard and a couple o…

Started by UmPixie

2 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Can anyone recommend a roofer/handyman to fix it?

We live off the old high road in n17 and have been told by a friendly crane driver that we have one loose tile at the front of our house by…

Started by VIX

3 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by VIX

Gutter cleaning - can anyone recommend?

My gutters appear to be blocked and need a good clean out.  Can anyone recommend a reliable person / company to do this?  All help much app…

Started by VickyP

2 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Paul W

HandyPerson (Man)

Florian Cozma does tiling, painting and decorating, small jobs around the house. He is very polite, a quick worker, does a good job, charge…

Started by Alison

1 May 17, 2010
Reply by JeremyS

can anyone recommend a damp-proofing expert? and also a handy-man who can do painting and decorating?

got some bits and pieces that need to be done in our house. any recommendations for damp-proofing experts and handy-men would be much appre…

Started by Jo W

7 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Anna

Dividing doors ... for and against?

We've just dragged the original dividing doors for our front room out of the cellar and are wondering whether to put them up again. I've s…

Started by Alison P

15 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Alison P

Cat flap fitter

Does anyone know of a reliable person to fit a new catflap in a backdoor (double glazed unit). I am completely stumped. Thanks in advance

Started by Pat

3 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service