Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'handyman' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone available this week for some shelf construction?

I'm looking for someone who can fix up some shelves, already made, some time this week, from Wednesday. let me know if you're available. Th…

Started by Stella Cattini

2 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Stella Cattini

Excellent handy man/carpenter recomendation

Just had the pleasure of meeting Allan Briggs, a local carpenter and handy man, and I wanted to leave a recommendation to anyone looking to…

Started by Marta Neves

8 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Saddic

Shed dismantling and ground levelling...

I have an old shed which needs to be dismantled and disposed of, and also the base and ground beneath it to be levelled, and all rubble etc…

8 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by sophia c

Bathroom door coming off its hinge- repair person needed

This is such a small job I guess but important. Seems like the door (not me) becoming unhinged. Anyone know someone who does doors, who is…

Started by Ruth

2 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Ruth

Builder /handyman required to fit a door surround

Just wondered if any one can recommend a local builder or handyman that can fit a door surround (a canopy head and x2 jambs) that is made o…

Started by Dee

2 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Dee

Little jobs to be done?

I recommend Nick Newman who has done some odd jobs for me...you can find him here on the site

0 Aug 26, 2014

Handyman required for broken fence post - any recommendations? :)

Hi all, Does anyone have any recommendations for someone who could come and replace a fence post in the garden for us. It's a quick job bu…

Started by Kinger

6 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Required: Tree remover and Someone to change internal architraves

Hello I was wondering whether anyone would be able to recommend: 1. Someone who can remove the 6 foot trees outside my front window (we are…

Started by Samantha Johnson

3 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Constantina

odd jobs

Anyone know of someone who could do an assortment of very small odd jobs for me as soon as possible, please?

9 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Alec Turner

Handyman Recommendation

I found Vlad via HOL and can highly recommend him for any handyman tasks that you may require around your home! He was nothing but polite,…

Started by Mel C

15 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Mel C

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service